We are seeking a creative designer.
We are looking for highly motivated freelance designer. This person will be responsible for creating and redesigning marketing materials for internal business units. Projects will consist of fact sheets, brochures, website elements, advertisements, invites, emails, etc. This person will work in both digital and print mediums.
Experience, Education, and Skills Required:
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic arts or related arts field with at least 5 years related work experience.
• MAC/PC Platform – Adobe Creative Suite CS4: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop. Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook. CorelDraw is a plus.
• Portfolio showcasing strong eye for design and layout.
• Skilled at working within the company’s brand guidelines and regulations.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Commitment to a strong creative process: first, creative brainstorming; second, delivering multiple concepts; third, presenting the logic behind each one.
• Ability to tie business goals to meaningful design.
• Skilled at meeting with clients and completing creative briefs that reflect their needs.
• Knowledge of printing procedures and requirements. Ability to write specs a must.
• Proven ability to work well in creative teams and to collaborate effectively on projects.
• Must be able to take feedback from multiple sources and incorporate that feedback into design work.
• Self-motivated person who takes initiative and is able to meet deadlines.
• No programming required.
• Must be able to work remotely but occasionally come in to office at d’Avid Boutique for meetings, presentations, and reviews.
To be considered for this position, please e-mail your resume to ciprian [at] d-avid [dot] ro.
Please write “Career” in the subject line.
Thanks very much for your visit.